Wayne can u do this? (WFoy)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Salov

Reaction score
can u tune another car or is it too much money to do

b/c nothing has came out for the 05 chevy colorado for the I-5 engine. let me know if its possible.

check coloradofans.com for the forums. one guy is running 12.9 sec, and i dont think he tuned his engine.

thanks

John

No. Wayne can only do Fords right now. The software is a pretty good chunk of change, but I think he is planning on doing Chevys in the future.

I find 12.9 hard to believe, without any power adder or tune. Maybe 1/8 mile. Not sure if it had the I5, but I beat a colorodo yesterday. He jumped ahead of me on the start. Then half way through 1st, I ran away. Only raced to 50mph. It was a colorodo that was upper line. It might of had the 4 cylinder. I would think the upperline would have the big motor.

i cant wait till he starts on chevy's, will all the great satisfaction every1 has here. i just hope its within the next 4 years cause thats when my smart buy is over. then im going to upgrade to a silverado diesel. then put bullydog parts in it like on truckstv on Spike.

also i think he has slicks on it to, that may help. i havent checked back to the site yet. i check this one first then i got to the chevy, haha.

well i just learned superchips has my truck ona waiting list, looking for them down in florida. too bad im in ny

hopefully 6 months max till it comes out

SCT is working on the software for the Chevys now. It is in the works, and should be out by years end. The Colorados are on the list, as well as the Vette, GTO, etc etc etc.

Wayne is there anything out for Dodge's? My dad is considering a SRT-10 Ram for a work truck.. I think its his mid-life crisis :wacko:..

Latest posts