We lost our WONDERFUL puppy today.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LaRue and Rose,

Very sorry to hear this. Its tough losing a pet sometimes. Like Patrick said remember the good times you had. I have pictures of pets I've lost over the years so that they may be gone but never forgotten... He was a good dog from what I remember having stayed at your house for SC meet. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

My condolences as well ...

I know a bit how you are feeling right now as my Rottie is recovering from surgery right now. When she was initially diagnosed, the Vet said that it was a problem with her Liver, which none of the possibilities were good - my heart absolutly sank. A bit more conversation, her Gall Bladder became the probability ... a long story short, it was her Gall Bladder, and, after a huge vet bill, she is recovering just fine & the biopsies showed everything was healthy. The thought of loosing the best dog i've ever had (she also owns the Trac ;) ... was crushing (she's about 7 years old; adopted her from a rescue).

God Bless ....

Last edited by a moderator:
LaRue and Rose...

Sorry to hear of your loss. I remember your little guy from the Atlanta meet a few years back when we shared photos.

You will find comfort in each other and remember (and laugh) about all the crazy things he did while he was in your care.

Our thoughts and prayers...

Mark, Dawn, Kyle, & Shelby

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a pet in a similar way a few years ago. Was supposed to pick her up and that morning she passed away. What we did, was go to a shelter and adopt a dog that was slated for being put down. We felt that in losing one animal we could save another. Everyone benifited by it- the people and the new dog. It took some adjusting but it definately helped. We'll always remember our original but the new dog is a wonderful addition to the family as well.

[Broken External Image]:

Actually we had gotten a puppy two weeks before Sammy left us. If you were at the Louisville meet last year you got to see Sammy & T.J. We are at such a loss, it all happened so unexpectedly. T.J. definitely knows that Sammy is gone, as we brought Sammy home so T.J. could have some closure. T.J. knew immediately that Sammy was no longer with us and ignores us when we mention Sammy. The new puppy "Niko" (Yorkie) has been a tremendous help with T.J. by keeping busy chasing after him.

Thank you all so very much for your understanding and prayers. It will be a very long time before we feel the pain a little less.

Last edited by a moderator: