We're having a baby!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
I just wanted to update for those who might care. Our first child is due October 21. We're beyond excited and looking forward to this next chapter in life. Prayers are appreciated.

We're also meeting with our bank today to get the ball rolling on building our home. We've been killing ourselves with work and hope to start seeing some fruits from our labors. We also really need the space now that we have a baby on the way. The two room apartment is bursting at the seams already. We own the land, I've cleared trees and built the driveway so now we gotta get this ball rolling.:driving:

If this doesn't work, we're quitting work and collecting checks. We could live a full year off of the taxes we paid in 2013!:angry:

That's wonderful Hugh, congrats. :love:

Enjoy your sleep while you can. :cry: LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. If it's half as exciting as everyone tells us it is, this next 7 months can't go by fast enough.

because I was blessed with them (partially sarcastic), I wish identical twin girls upon you!!:bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
We wouldn't mind twins but I'm not sure we can afford twin girls, especially if they are anything like Katie.

Latest posts