Westin Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donavan Davis

Reaction score
Is there a mount kit associated with the Westin Tubular bar. I was about to purchase of ebay.but it said nothing of a special kit.I saw one at Pepboys on one shelf and kits for it's application .Yes I asked for assistance but the guy was not sure, nor would he let me open the box.Can anyone confirm or deny?:unsure:

Donavan=):)

There is a separate mounting kit that is sold for the ST. The Westin bar is a universal/generic bar, you need to have the specific mounting brackets for the ST. The Westin bar does not come with the mounting brackets if bought at a general parts store such as Pep Boys and you will need to buy the brackets along with the bar. If you order it from e-bay, most of the sellers will sell the bar along with the bracket for the ST. Just make sure to ask the seller from e-bay if it comes with the ST specific brackets or if you're going to have to get the brackets/mounting kit some where else.

edit: if you buy the bar at Pep Boys, the mounting kit is sold for about $45 and it comes in a small brown box. Can't recall the # for them, but check out the Westin Product magazine on the shelf for the application # for the correct mounting kit for the ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my Westin bar off e-bay and it included the mounting kit and bar for $125 shipped from Exotic Truck. They had multiple bars on the auction. Here is the link to their store.

Looks like their price went up a bit but still a good buy.

Nobody pays retail anymore... Why should you?

Last edited by a moderator: