What have you done with your stock rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
Now running on my 1976 16' Scamper... hahahaha

[Broken External Image]:

smaller tires now though...... Stockers made me ride too high

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are using a trailer rated tire..the revs per mile will be faster and the P-metric passenger tire side walls will flex too much....

Mine are sitting in my parent's garage. They go back on when November rolls around.

I remember Ryan Eylander used one of his as a base for a coffee table, just stuck a round piece of glass on it and wala.

Stacked on the top shelf in the warehouse at work... It wasn't fun getting them up there so they will be up there for a long time lol.

Sold them for scrap. :D

Next vehicle will most likely not be using the wheels I have now, so these will go with the truck.

I plan on keeping the ST for at least 4 more years, who knows what will be out then.

Chet, you were running stockers at L'ville. Whatcha got now? Inquisitive minds want to know.

Guys,

If any of you want to part one of your premium rims like the one pictured above,I want to talk to you. I want to replace my steel spare tire rim so that I could do the 5 tire rotation.

thanks,

Dan

Not yet....my camera is crapped out right now. I need to go get another but I'm just too cheap to do it. I'll get some new pics up soon, but you'll get to see them up close in alittle over a week in Atlanta.