What model sport trac do i have??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
i am wondering what model my sport trac is. it is a 2001 but it doesnt say a model. i have seen some xlt sport tracs and some xls ones. my sport trac has everything except leather/sunroof/6disc changer.so does anyone know why this is???

you have ST with out leather sunroof and a 6disc changer:lol: their was no specification for 01's as far as i know

I think there was a 2wd, a 4wd, and a premium edition. I think all it took for premium edtition was 4wd, the full console, the big fancy wheels, and berber floor mats.

The packages on the 01-02 was called Premium Sport Group, included 255-70-16 tires, side step bars, fog lights, front tow hooks, and 16 inch cast aluminum wheels..

troy

[Broken External Image]:

Here is the window sticker from my ST. It was pretty much loaded.

Tells the different Groups they had, and the major items that group came with.

I have an '01 Job 1 ST.

Hope this helps.

Later 01's and all of the '02s came in Value, Choice, and Premium trim levels, roughly the same as XLS, XLT and XLT Premium in later model years.

To me, it sounds like you've got a Choice, with the Convenience and Comfort groups. The 4x4 option was avaible on every trim level and isn't indicative of anything. Possibly a stock level Premium.

Berber floor mats are a standard item for an '01

Latest posts