What shocks should I get

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should go for the first ones you mentioned!:D In case you meant the topic as the question, then I put Rancho RSX on mine and love them. Very little off-road use here but figured if I got a wild hair in my butt it would be nice to have them.;)

That depends on what kind of ride your looking for. If your looking for a firm street ride you could go with a reflex type shock that comes in both monotube (i.e. KYB Monomax or the Monroe Reflex that now comes in either twin tube or monotube) or the Rancho RSX twin tube. If you are looking for a more comfortable ride you might try the Monroe Sense-a-trac or Rancho 5000.

i just picked up some monroe reflex's and that i know of they are the same as the rancho rsx... and monrow has a "count shockula" promotion going on until the end of the month that if you buy 3 you get the 4th free via mail in rebate.

Dallas

Been running on the Reflex's for about 20K now. Notices a differance right out of the driveway. Can't go wrong getting the free one either, install is a snap.

dimasc

Latest posts