what size and brand tire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robert broere

Reaction score
just bought a set of 16 inch wheels.was thinking of putting revo 2 on. or firestone destination on.was wondering what size i can fit on the rims. and has anyone used these tires and do they like them.

i have the firestone destinations ina 265/70/16 and they have been a great tire for the price. Ive had them for about a year and a half and i rotate them every other time i change the oil. I would recommend them.

I had 265/75/16 Bridgestone Deuller APT III's on my '03 ST with no rubbing issue. Check out my library for more pics.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:smile0012::smile0012:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.it's amazing when firestone has a buy 3 get one free promo.that the tires seem to get more expensive.for three tires plus the free one 680.00.when you go on the website there only 140 each.times three is only 420.00.so i will go to my local guy and see what he can do for me.he's a big cooper dealer so i might end up those.

Yeah, I wouldn't get the three tires for that $680 price. I bought all four of my Bridgstoenes from Sears total price with M/B road hazard, etc. was $692. That was two years ago but still.

:smile0016:

My 265/70/16 dont rub but there isnt alot ow wheel well gap left and i think i paid 700 give or take a bit for all four mounted and balanced with road hazard and disposal of my old tires.