what size tires can i clear with a 3'' body lift??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
i keep getting different answers on this! my sport trac is a 4x4,its got 255/70/16 on it now. i would like to put 33's on it but some people say that i cant. im looking at the super swamper LTB on 16'' moto metal rims. so can anyone help me out??

Mine has 32" ProComps that clear with the exception of a little rubbing on the mudflaps. I've personally seen an ST with BL and 33" tires up close and there looked to be plenty of room. Go for it and if you have some rubbing then do a bit of trimming

[Broken External Image]:

-Heather in OC

Last edited by a moderator:
265 75 16(31-10.50) with only TT/SL i cant see why just do not go real wide

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm scared of body lifts. I've seen a few trucks, and heard lots of stories about the body seperating from the rest of the truck in accidents, with a body lift.

whats up nasty nate! i talked to you on the phone(4 wheel parts). i am looking into the suspension lift, the only prob is the price! i found the superlift 4'' suspension kit for $1800 but then i have to find someone that can put it on for a reasonable price and that can install correctly! thats a bad ass truck you got nate, hopefully mine can be that big(or bigger) one day!!

$600 for what kind of lift their is only 1 that is worth anything and it is the super lift for a 4x4 as for a 4x2 i have no idea on cost.

yeah, that is probably a custom 6'' suspension lift. i got quoted about 3,000 for the 4'' superlift suspension installed ( a little bit out of my price range:( ).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3" PA body lift and I run 285/75/16 BF Goodrich AT's. Its the equivalent to a 32.8" tire.

[Broken External Image]:

old pic