What the??????? shocks?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
So, went down to my friendly pep boys to price out some bump getters. First, they said they would have to call about the reflex's because they didnt know, so he and i stood there for about a minuet looking at each other until I realize,......he's not really into calling right now, so then I said ok,, well out of curiousity, what will the monomax's run me? Again, he doesnt know becuase he comes back and says I dont know the part # for the 05 and the book says they're different then the 04. So Im figuring its just plain old sloth on this guys part unless somethings changed but Im not sure I get it. I could call the service manager to complain but HE WAS THE SERVICE MANAGER! Little 8x10 up on the wall, the whole bit. Great!

Same shocks. The guy is sstupid. Order the shocks from somewhere and do it yourself.

Tom

If you have put a cat back on, you can easily handle the shocks. I've been putting shocks on cars for nearly 40 years and the Sport Trac has to rank right there with the easiest I've done.:cool:

The guy was a lazy slug.:angry:

You can do it yourself. Shocks are easy, you don't even have to jack up the truck. Just use this project and you'll be fine.:)

Latest posts