what to do???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
I can get a nice set of 20" rims with yokohoma (i think its how its spelled) tires from a local place for $1900 + tax.

I found the same rims with Falken tires online for $1595 including shipping. If putting them on the ST and balancing them costs $100-$150 (if that high) I am still saving $150-$200.

Is it worth it to get them online??

:blink:

I would say that it would be worth it to get them online. I know most places that sell rim and tire combinations online already have the wheels mounted and balanced, at least mine did. So you might want to check and see if they come balanced already, then all that's left is to install them.

It's worth it until/unless you have a problem. You have to be willing to not get frustrated if problems arise if you order online. They will be more difficult to resolve. For sure more time consuming if not difficult.

They are PANTHER EMR 415 Chrome 20X8.5" Inch

with FALKEN ST 115 Z-Rated 255/35/ZR20 or 245/35/ZR20 High Performance Tires

I do not want really low profile tires. I don't want to feel every bump in the road.

$1595 sounds like a great deal on wheels and tires. Just as stctc said I would check to see if they already come mounted and balanced. The best I was able to get them was for right at $1900. Sorry I couldnt be any help.

If you dont mind what website are you getting them through, for future reference? If you dont want to disclose that I understand. Good luck.

www.custom-wheels-car-rims.com

is the web site i was going to order from, but they didn't pick up the phone all day, and they never responded to my email.

Thats wierd...the same company that supplies that website is one of the companies I get my wheels from and they told me they couldnt get panther wheels. I dunno what thats all about,but I'll check into it and let you know something. Best of luck to you.

Latest posts