Wheel sizes for 255/50/r20

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua Slaney

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've bent a rim on my 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin. I'm trying to find some new wheels that will work but I've been getting conflicting information about what will work. I'm looking at some wheels that are 20x8.5" to replace the existing factory rims (20x8" 35mm offset). What kind of offset range should I be looking at for replacement with an 8.5" rim? I've been told between 8-30mm but I'm not sure if that's accurate. I don't want worry about hitting the suspension or rubbing on the wheel well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!

-Josh

How bad, Most rim repair places will fix 150-200......

Todd Z

My Adrenalin rims look like crap with the corrosion. If you get the correct size let me know, I might buy something different.

I have a feeling that the Adrenalin wheels are not very strong... I had two wheels that were hub bent from when I bought the truck used 5 years ago. wheel repair places tell me that when an alloy wheel is hub bent it's scrap... It's been a struggle the whole time I have owned this truck to keep the wheels in balance. I replaced the worst of the two bent wheels and am looking for another replacement for the other one that is bent. not terrible but it takes more weight to get it close that I'd like...

Latest posts