When Will it End!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Back to modding again. Thought I was done! I liked everyone's grille that changed them out to the full replacement I had to go for it. Todd, thanks for the info.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Looks good!.... I got confused for a second cause of the reflection on the bar made it look like you had a 3rd grille lol.

I do like it... Also starting to like the push bar with the grill, IT is growing on me...

Not like that matters... ;):lol:

Todd Z

I have a question... a couple.

What grille is that?

Second, does the grille have bars behind the center peice in the top? I want to cut mine out, but I wanna make sure the grille will cover the entire space...

Hope that makes sense? :)

ck, here's a link for the grille. VERY slow shipping and very poor communication, no speak English. Not sure want you want to do, or what you want to cut. If you go to the site and look at the grille, you will see that there are bars welded behind the front horz. bars holding it together.

Gary D. in CT

Gary,

How difficult was it to install? Did you have to remove the front bumper cover? If not, how about writing up a project... One's already been published showing how to install a one-piece grille by removing the entire front end, but no one's ever written one up showing how to install on without taking the front end off.

Andy, I thought of that after I was done. I did not remove the cover. I asked Todd about it. When the top grille screws are removed, you can pull the cover out far enough to slip it out after you release the side hook tabs. On the bottom of the stock grille there are 4 press fit plugs that you have to lift up, then it will come out. I did have to slightly modify the replacement. I 'll try and do a write-up on it.

Gary D.

Gary,

Definetly do a write up if you can. I'm going to replace my billet grille with a full replacement and do not want to go through the hassle of taking the entire front fascia off.

BTW your ST looks sweet. The push bar looks alot better on there with the new grille.

Tim, just buy a grille and bring it to L'ville. I remember at LaRue's '04 we installed a full replacement grille, and it only took like 12 of us.

That really helps make your ST look complete Gary! I like it!

And to answer your question: It'll never end. I've faced that fact, so now I just sit back and watch my checking account fade away, and watch my ST evolve every week. I think that's how my center console gearshifter happened.

Last edited by a moderator: