Where to buy 2" lowering blocks?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

I live in Canada and bought a 2" BellTech lowering kit from a local auto parts store. I was considering ordering them in but it was actually cheaper to just get them here and they were in stock. The kit also fit like a glove.

K

Are these what im looking for....????

Do I have to do any modifications for these to work?

Lowering Block Kit 2" for 2.5"-3" Wide Leaf Springs (2 degree taper)

Belltech Lowering Block Kit 2" for 2.5"-3" Wide Leaf Springs (2 degree taper). While your making the effort to lower your vehicle, be sure to consider purchasing a set of Belltech Nitro Active or Nitro Drop shocks.

Lowering Block Kit 2" for 2.5"-3" Wide Leaf Springs (2 degree taper)

Free Shipping

bel6102-SY$39.95

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

All I did was buy the 2" block kit and a torsion twist to lower in the front...I have a 2001 ST and it did the trick...the only thing I need to do is replace shocks after I am done paying for my new rims and tires. If you need help just look under the projects for lowering the ST....I sort of followed these steps except for one part which saved me a ton of time.

I am not sure if Partsource would have them but I got mine from a local aftermarket store. I live in London ON so I can help you out with a good store if you live close but even check at Canadian Tire...They will likely have some kits you can order.

Mine was $55

Latest posts