White Letters or Blackwall out?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White out, unless they are GoodCrap RT/S

Beleve it or not, I thik the Goodyear tires look better on a vehicle. I don't know what it is or what, just the name "Goodyear" looks nice on a tire. I know the tires suck, but just saying Goodyear Wrangler" on the tire looks good, even if the tire sucks.

Tom

Black out. Look in most magazines, they all have black out, on lowered/raised... you name it. The white fades and can look like crap..

[Broken External Image]:

Look in most magazines, they all have black out, on lowered/raised... you name it.

To take it a bit further, if we all go by what we see in magazines then every guy would be sporting 'fantastic abs in 3 weeks' and wearing all those metrosexual clothes that make them look like some 60's Brit (nasty teeth optional), chicks would all look like Playboy models (but still be angry at ALL men, that's what the magazines tell them to be) and they would all have Jennifer Aniston's hair style (oh wait that really did happen at one point), our homes would look like those bogus setups they have in the furniture stores, each night we would eat something that would be served at a 5 star restaurant (with some real odd garnish), and dudes would all smoke because we all want to be cowboys because smoking and cowboys go together like lamb and tuna fish (Maybe you like spaghetti and meatball? You more comfortable with that analogy? - who knows the movie?)

Truly, it all comes down to personal preference. Great discussion on the board but when it comes down to it, you will do and hopefully you are not swayed by what the masses do.

On my way out to pick up some $700 shoes I saw in GQ,

JT#14

Letters out on trucks, black out on cars. Same goes for vent visors... they look ok on trucks, like shiat on cars.

Latest posts