Who has raced their ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Kevin I would. Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, California Speedway, Portland, Pacific Raceways. I have either raced on them or done lapping days at these tracks.

Lucky for you since you don't live near a track they are an internet addy away from checking out. Most have videos posted.

And, no I don't race or track the ST. Too big, too slow handles like crap, etc etc. I have a dedicated race car for the track.

So, I understand where your coming from...

No funds

Only own an ST

And, you live out in the sticks with only drag racing around.

We all can't be arrogant and the funds to play and live where we want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
TJR,

Was that a ST ??? I thought it was a random video of some one found on the internet??

I wounder if I should ever post my burnouts or pics like this ever again...:unsure::unsure:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

nope, Not a dyno shot....

Jeff... Yeah, I don't want o be abnned... OHH Waite,.,,,,, DOH !!!! LOL

:lol::lol:

I will not say where because I don't want to start more junk...... But it was not a dyno..

Todd Z

aww leave the burn out vids...most of us like to see them...and all of them are in places where nobody can get hurt.

geeze...such sensitivities anymore with some folks! :) oh wait...I'm one of them! ha ha

still..... LEAVE THE BURN OUT VIDS. I'm forming a protest GROUP for just these things (to keep all racing vids and burn out vids alive on enthusiest sites!.)

I LOVE RACING! :):p

The ST is the most gutless vehicle i've ever owned... I still love it, but wish every time I drive it that it had a v8 under the hood.

You wont win many races in a ST against most stock cars.

Todd;

The first reply on this post was by me, hoping to see one of your burnout posts.

C'mon, flatter us.....

There's nothing bad about a burnout.:)

Ken, they are in my Lib, I have no new burnouts... Sorry...

Todd Z

I took my st to the track it went [email protected] I was happy with that time I think with a tune

at will go 15.50's not bad for 5300 lbs truck

Yes I will have to find it I do not have a scanner but I will try to take a pic of it a post it.