Who is recommended to reflash the XCal2?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, not sure what you are looking for but there are two site sponsors here that will do it. They are still new sponsors, but both seem to know thier stuff. Prices? Pretty resonable I guess. I don't have one (yet) but everyone that does have one seems to think the prices are fair.;)

I had mine done by Torrie (site sponsor) --- happy with it.

He will give you a retune and if you do not like it -- NO charge. That is what he did with me.

Terry

Steve, there was one Vendor(former site sponsor) that was causing problems. He is no longer a sponsor. There are currently two site sponsors that offer the XCal, I have not heard anything negative about either one. As you can tell by the above posts there is a positive review for both of them.

Had Mine Done By Torrie.

Very happy so far..

Very Fast with Email replies, Just about all times of the day for me..

Might have to retune one of the programs.. still thinking about it..

If you want to see the Dyno sheets let me know I will Post them.

I personally would recommend Doug at www.Bamachips.com

But I hear good things about Torrie as well.....

Email them both and go with who you feel gives you the best vibe...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd again is right. Most who want this done need to find someone they trust and stick with them. I know Doug is a capable tuner. Bottom line this is a fun purchase which in the end is supposed to personalize your vehicle to suit your driving style and enhance shifting, performance, MPG. Take your time ask questions and enjoy !

Take Care,

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com

http://www.srt8tuning.com

SCT Custom Chip / Flasher dealer

2005 Black Twin Turbo Ford GT 1046rwhp / 892rwtq

2005 Silver Viper 610 rwhp / 760 rwtq

2006 Silver Jeep SRT-8 [email protected]

Latest posts