Who tagged me? Evansville, IN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Wu

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am so proud to be a member of this website! I have received valuable information on my 2003 Sporttrac (4x2 43,000miles). I am currently seeking a bed cover and want to thank everyone that has helped me. The decision on which one has not been finialized yet, but I am very close!

Why I am writting this post is: I am in Evansville,IN and found the "Sporttrac" website card on my driver side door. So I am curious who "tagged" me? I want to thank them personally.

Anybody? I saw a previous post and printed out some cards so I can "tag" other Sporttrac owners!

Thanks again everyone!

dave ::D

Last edited by a moderator:
When and where you tagged? Also what does your ST look like? I live in Henderson, Ky and have tagged a few in the past. I don't think I did in the past few days. You said it, this site is great. I love going to a dealership and knowing more about the ST than they do, thanks to this site. I went to "Town and Country Ford" a few months ago. The salesman wanted to argue with me that they had a 2006 Sport Trac. Not till he looked at the sticker would he beleive me. I have some older pictures in my library of my ST. You need to put some in yours so everybody can see what yours looks like. If you missed the meet in Louisville, you missed a great time. I went for the first time with my grandson and we had a great time. I hope they have again next year.

WELCOME !!!!

Todd Z

ok, I have a picture of a red 2003 Sporttrac like mine in my file. Mine has a moon roof, xlt package, power everything, and 43,000 miles.....in need of a bed cover....badly....

SOOOOOO who tagged me?...

dave :)

twright:

I found it through here.....someone had a sheet of them and I printed them out on "hard" paper and gave out....look back a couple of days or so and you will see a post on the "cards"...

Still looking for the tagger....LOL

dave :D