Who wants a comp. orange trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAM... thought you might have wanted to trade....:lol::lol:

Todd Z

It's really funny how much peoples tastes differ. I really don't like the Comp Orange at all. Knowing someone actually does like it makes me wonder if anyone actually liked the looks of the first year Pontiac Aztec, etc.. Of course some people like caviar! Yuck, I'm with Tom Hanks in BIG on that one. Anchovies and capers are good though!:)

I think the Trac looks good in all colors. I might be a little partial to white though. ;)

Edited, because I am a dumbass.....:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was made in late 03 early 04, the shorty console was still standard unless you picked the comfort package. The Deluxe console became standard on Feb 04. As for the fog light switch, there is no separate switch, jut turn on the lights and then pull out the light switch to turn them on.

Ape Out.

as ape mentioned the floor console is part of the leather package ( includes : overhead console, electrochromic rear view mirror, autolamps, driver/pass heated seats - $2,025.) on the adren. when i picked up my 04 adren, i was going crazy looking for the fog light switch as it took me an hour to find it ! on my 02 it was by the radio and once again as ape said it was moved to the headlight switch.

:)

The Low-Series console with the removable soft pack is still the standard console on XLS and XLT arrays...only the XLT-P and Adrenalin come with the High-Series standard, of course, they also have the comfort group standard which includes the high console...

Latest posts