wifes car hit AGAIN!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCREW iffic

Reaction score
Ok me and my grandson today decided to was time to put snow tires on my wifes car. So i had somthing to do. So i had him take her car down to my sons house where the snow tires are and mount them up. Well i get a call about 20 mins after we left my home and he said some guy hit him in my wifes car. I'm thinking the worst and ask if hes ok and such. Turns out he was about 200FT from my sons house and the tire mobile pulled into a driveway and then started backing out without looking and hit him in the side. sent the car spinning 360* in the road. scared the crap outta him lol. He took some pictures with his phone and sent them to me tonight. so i have some pictures of how/where it happend.

the truck that hit him

[Broken External Image]:

my wifes car after spinning around from the impact

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

now the damage

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

also got the wheel

[Broken External Image]:

so all in all it took out a wheel. the rocker panal and the bottom of the door.

this car just has a big bulls eye on it. i'm telling you. this is the 4th wreck this car has been in that caused damage. and none have been our fault:wacko:

But now i get the fun task of dealing with there insurance company starting monday:rolleyes:

WTF is up with drivers not being aware of their surroundings??? I've seen drivers back into each other many times in the parking lot at work. Backing up without looking to make sure it's clear makes no sense at all. Sorry about the Chrysler, but glad nobody was hurt.

Screw'iffic, Very happy your grandson was not injured! Very sorry about your wife's car. Is she now ready for that new 300? Maybe the cream colored one would be a lucky color for her, since the darker color has not been? Good luck to you all!

Glad there was no injurys...my sister had an olds88 that seemed to be a moving target...The last wreck she was hit in the rear and it pushed the trunk into the back seat...she has had headaches ever since....:(

Glad to hear everybody is ok. I would get rid of the car too. I like the idea of a light colored car. Plus the new 300s are nice too. Good luck with the insurance company. They are always a pain.

Tommy

yeah everything will work out i'm sure. bad part is the car just got back from the body shop not that long ago.

we were all set on a new 300C AWD...then when we found out how much it will be to remodle our home. the new car got put on hold for the time being. i was at the dealer ready to order when my wife called me and said they want $65,000 for just the kicthen..LOL so i promptly told the dealer that i would be holding off on buying for the time being.

thanks guys the kid is alittle shook up. but no worse for the wear lol

65000! OMG, tell her not to get the gold faucets! :) j/k!

We/I now want to see the finished project of the Kitchen when ready! :)

again glad Grandson is ok. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts