Will 31" tires fit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chops,

are you that lazy that you cant answer the guy. If everyone uses the "search button" then there would never be new posts as everything has been answered. And with responses like yours you will be discouraging new members.

loved one,

they should fit but you may run into some minor rubbing. If you are going to ;arger tires then you probably like the 4x4 look. With a 4x2 you have inexpensive lift options that could add to your ST that would allow you to fit 33" to 35" and beyond. If I were you I would at least do a TT/shackle lift just to guarantee no rubbing issues with your 31" tires. If you would like to see the lifting potential look up "tonka trac" and you can see what you could have.

Dallas

I have 305 x 70x 16 it is equivelant to 33" maybe a little shy I need a TT/SL lift and some trimming. 35's will not fit you will loose some steering radius you could possibly use a 35"'x 15'' rim but not a 16" rim. Anything bigger than 305 you will need to do another type of lift along with the TT/SL[Broken External Image]:

I'm running 265/70/17s, a little over 31", and my ST is lowered 3/2. Yes I rub, but I imagine if you were at stock height it'd be fine.