• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Will need to sell Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Chase

Reaction score
So we found out our family is not expanding by just 1 baby this fall, but we're having twins!:haveabeer: So now I need to upgrade to an F-150 Supercrew or an Explorer w/ 3rd row seat. I put a few items up in Swap and Sell (CAI and Cross Bars). Eventually I'll have the Bed Extender for sale as well, but I'll need that until we sell or trade in the trac. Not sure if I'm going to just trade the trac in, or try and sell it privately. I know I can make more money selling privately, but i'd need the money when we find our replacement. But if anyone knows anyone in the Twin Cities, MN area that is looking for a gen 1 sport trac, let me know. Really wish I could've held onto my truck for more than 4 years, especially since I just paid it off last month.:banghead:

congrats man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> havent ya figured out what causes that yet lol

I must have skipped that day in health class! lol. When I told a buddy that we were pregnant again his response was, "How'd that Happen?" I replied, "Well you see when a man and a woman love each other..."

We have 2 sons already and we were going to have 1 more and pray for a girl, so of course we got the twins (My sister had twins 2 years ago and I have a cousin with twins that are 2 as well), didn't know they ran in the family until they had the twins.

We have 2 sons already and we were going to have 1 more and pray for a girl, so of course we got the twins

We'll have 6 of us total (4 kids + us) and my wife and I work different schedules so I'd have to drop off or pick the kids up at daycare, and I can't legally drive any of my children in the front seat of the ST, so we'd have to swap vehicles out too which would be more of a pain.

Completly understand, I was assuming the twins were your first kids. Time for a minivan?

I'm looking at a 2008 Ford Tauras X, it's a wagon with seating for 6-7. They can be had for a pretty reasonable amount, and with awd.

Latest posts