Will this work?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Morrow

Reaction score
Saw this while surfing the web tonight and was wondering if this would work on my 07 to get a little bit of lift out of it? Looking at it , it says it will fit the 07 sport trac, but looking on tough country's website it doesnt look like they make one for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My internet connection here at the campground sucks, but since the link says torsion key in it I say it is safe to assume it is a torsion key.

2007 ST's do not have torsion bars.

Tom

fair enough, i was getting excited for nothing i figured. it says its a custom fit for a 07 sport trac, but i guess they need to recheck that on their website. Thanks for the info. Maybe eventually sometime before I die they will make some sort of a lift for the new st

Why not make your own? A spacer is all you would need. What diameter is the '07+ ST springs? Maybe a set of sleeves with some custom rate springs will give you the options you want. If I ever feel like this would be something I could design with minimal investment on my end, I would do it. I have an earlier model ST that is easy to modify, so this isn;t something I really care about.

Tom