WOW.. Fastest car I've ever riden in...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
SO... My boss pulls into the parking lot in his new (new to him) Ferrari 360 Spyder.... Just took me for a ride. It was nothing short of AMAZING.. Just had to share. Snapped off some pics for everyone to drool over..[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:blink:

Is your camera off or is my monitor off? It looks like a creamy red but then so does that Mustang in the background. I am assuming it is typical Ferrari red?

They look like camera phone pics, so the colour is way off.

It's probably the typical Ferrari Red, although Ferrari offers quite a few shades of red and you can get any colour you want...

The last pic is of the interior from the passenger seat, probably underway from the looks of it.

It may only have 400 HP, but HP isn't everything. I could have a washing machine with 1000HP, doesn't make it a good in any way.

135 in my roomates modded celica. in high traffic weaving around cars at the last second. my knuckles were white and i didnt breathe the whole time.

The 360 is the most common of the Ferrari crew. I forget the numbers but in the 11000 range made total for all the model years. Nice car though. Very unique experience you get to ride in one let alone drive it. But always bring a a clean pair of drawers!!

While I do think that it is an extremely sexy car, for the money you spend it still can't hold a candle to good ole AMERICAN MUSCLE, if you got a few minutes check this out , when the 360 wins it barely does it but when the Z06 wins it kills it

Last edited by a moderator:
scott,

must agree on the zo6. world class and nothing here in the USA can compare.(price,performance&daily driver comfort. not to mention looks)

got to get me one, it's on my goal list :)

btw, thanks for the info on the window motor for the 350z. easy fix.

If you want muscle, the ZO6 is the greatest bang for the buck without question.

not much on the road that can touch them.

Even tho i am old, I still on occasion engage in combat, all non zo vettes are cakework

Got two real bad cars in my town, both friends of mine.

One hennesy Viper, he puts down 1000 H.P, my other Buds 04 cobra on spray makes 900 RWHP:eek: he makes major bucks (like two K a week) running the homies.

Do not condone street racing, but is fun to watch and make side bets:D

OOOOHHHH MAMA...Hennesey Viper, that is one sick ride

Gary

Anytime..glad to help

I've got a vid around here somewhere of a Buick Grand National GNX heavily modded that put down 1026 hp on a dyno and was street driven, when it was on the dyno and accelerated it literally smoked the rear tires off of it...I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Here it is, and my bad it put down 1076 hp

Sorry for gettin back so late.. Tiger you are dead on, Camera phone. Sorry it's all i had on me. The mustang in the background is a crazy orange color... The Ferrari is "Ferrari red"... AS for the last pic, I tried to take a pic of the interior while inside to show you guys how basic it is.. I was amazed that a car with a 200,000+ price tag wasn't a little more plush. But I guess when you're buying that car you aren't looking for a cup holder.