WTB 16

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Browning

Reaction score
Looking for a 5 star 16" Aluminum OEM rim in the southern AZ area. Must be in good condition. Dont care about tire tread if included as long as the wheel is in good shape. Willing to pick up if located in Sierra Vista, Tucson, or Phoenix.

Email me please,

thanks

Jason[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

I have a set in perfect condition. Only has 10,000 miles on them. Has a lot of treat life left as well even though you don't care about that. $500 for all four wheels and tires and shipping should be around $40 per wheel. e-mail me if interested and I can send pics. [email protected]

-Matt

Sorry I thought you were in need of a set, must have mis-read. I would like to help you two out and seperate my set, however, I feel it would then be more difficult for me to sell the two I have left. I guess the only way I would sell them seperate is if I had a buyer for each of them. Maybe if you could help find a buyer for the other two? Sorry guys....

-Matt

james. im curious about the pic too? Can you post it or email me one too?

Whats the price for one? ( shipping to AZ 85650?) Where are you located?

Thanks, Jason

I will take a picture of them sometime this weekend and send them or post them and let you know. All I can say is make me an over. I realize that it will cost a good bit to ship them so I am not to concerned with getting alot for them. If you two are interested after seeing them we can work something out. talk to you later.

james

Jason, I have the following...

2001 Wheel Ford Explorer Sport 4-16IN.ALUM.5 SPOKE.70 PERFEDT CONDITON. 000 A

0 050107 $75

This is not my item but is shown in inventory. So it is available to me thru my yard.

I would think that others here have it for this price or better, but if not,,,,, it is an option.

sorry guys, I was not able to get a picture this weekend. I am a single parent of a 2 and 4 year old. I will get them this week. I also have the center caps if you need them. Please bear with me a couple more days.

James

sorry it took so long guys, here is a picture of one of the rims I have. I still have three of them if you are still interested. Look in my folder, "stuff" and you will see the picture. thanks

james