WTB: 4x4 steering knuckles from a 01 Sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a search of over 1800 yards. No one near you are listing the knuckles...

Here is a partial list.

If you want, I can find and quote you a price freighted to your door...

2001 Spindle Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4X4 044137 $Call 99 miles away from your zip. Brothers Auto Parts USA-TX(San-Antonio) E-mail 1-800-926-8591

2001 Spindle Ford Explorer 040909 $65 361 miles away from your zip. McClurg Auto Parts Inc. - KOLT USA-TX(Snyder) E-mail 1-800-527-4179

2001 Spindle Ford Explorer 2D,4X4,ABS,LH G12501 $40 469 miles away from your zip. Roberts Salvage, Inc. USA-OK(Moffett) E-mail 1-800-259-0904

2001 Spindle Ford Explorer 040340 $60 471 miles away from your zip. D and D Salvage USA-OK(Clinton) Request_Quote 1-877-299-7398 Request_Insurance_Quote

2001 Spindle Ford Explorer 2 Dr (Spt), 4X4 (knu), LH- A5-026 $65 476 miles away from your zip. Cars and Parts by Tim USA-OK(Guthrie) Request_Quote 1-405-282-6852 Request_Insurance_Quote

2002 Spindle Ford Explorer SPINDLE ONLY CK0341 $Call 495 miles away from your zip. Petal Auto Parts USA-MS(Petal) E-mail 1-800-844-1227

Thanks I did that Search too but if some one out there is Parting out a Sport trac I might be able to take them off there hands before going to a salvage yard.

Kris

Hey are you talking about the spindle? People call it by different names, but it's that cast iron piece that the tie rod connects to? If so I have a driver and passenger side because I put a lift on my ST. The thing is that they are at my home in Hawaii but I will be going back this coming weekend so if you are interested let me know and we can work out a deal.

Yes it is the Cast iron parts. I know some call it the spindle and some call them Knuckles. Are these from a 4x4. Why did you have to remove for a lift kit? Also what are you looking to get for the set shipped.

thanks

Kris

Yes these are from a 2001 4x4 Sport Trac. I had to remove my stock spindles because I put on a Superlift spindle lift that used longer spindles which were supplied. I'm not sure what these go for,so just shoot me a price. I'm guessing that shipping will be a good amount also, but if you want them I'll bring them back from Hawaii when I go home this weekend. You probably don't need this, but I saw that youre building up an explorer and I have a timken or tinken (?) front hub for the sport trac new in the box and I have no use for it so just wondering if possibly you might have a use I could sell that to you too. :-D Its worth a try.

Well Yeah E-mail me here and we can Discuss price. [email protected]

I am Acutually building a 99 Mountaineer. and setting it up with a Custom front Axle. The sport trac runs bigger Brakes then the Mountaineer and this would upgrade the Rotor size doing this Swap. my mountaineer is currently 2wd but I am making it 4x4.

Kris

Latest posts