WTB: Diablo or Jet Performance Module

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am looking for information on the Diablo and Jet Performance Modules/Programmers if anyone has one of these they want to sell or can let me know what they are about! It would be appreciated! Thanks, Gary

It is programmed for 91 and 89 octane gas. It also firms the transmission shifts. I have a 2001 with MAC Intake and a Dynomax Exhaust. You can have it reprogrammed. When I had it reprogrammed it was free. So it could be changed if you wanted it to.

Could I get it programmed to 87 octane (regular unleaded)? How does it install? What kind of gains did you feel? Have you taken it off yet? If so, do you notice a decrease in power/MPG? I am looking for something for more HP/Torque and MPG increase. Would the APTEN company program it for free aside from the S&H costs? Would this be a better choice rather than the Jet or Diablo chip? Why are you wanting to part with it? Please answer all of these questions for me. Thanks, Gary

Yes it can be programmed for 87 octane and it can be programmed for another setting. It installs in the back of the computer. you can definitely feel the gains and shift difference. Yes, it has been taken off and I can tell the difference with and without it. You can contact APTEN to see if they will program it for free. It is actually an APTEN Diablo chip is what it is. I just don't ever use it I leave it mainly on the stock setting. I also might go with something that adjusts to different tire sizes.

Latest posts