WTB: Factory Running Boards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather inOC

Reaction score
If anyone has some factory running boards they aren't using and want to sell, please let me know. I'm in SoCal and willing to drive to pick them up- CA, AZ, NV would be great. Don't care what condition the paint is in, but I'd prefer something without dents. Shoot me an e-mail if you've got anything. Thanks!!

-Heather in OC

I have a set in good condition (no dents or paint damage), and I'm going to be going through Colorado in a little over a week. I can drive as far as the south-western corner of Colorado (Durango Cortez area), but I can't go farther than that. Let me know if your still interested at [email protected].

so as not to steal any way from heather, whatever ones she doesnt choose im interested in. i live in northern AZ so it wouldnt be too far of a drive for me. let me know how much and their condition, thanks, conrad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake and Jason- Thanks for the offers, but unfortunately that's a little further than I'm willing to drive. If gas weren't so darn expensive I wouldn't mind the extended road trip... Go ahead Conrad :)

Anyone closer to CA with some running boards?

Heather,

I have running boards now on my 2001 sport trac. They were off for about 2 years and I put them back on a while back. They are in excellent shape and would be willing to sell. I am in Heber City, Utah which is 45 minutes east from Salt Lake City.

Conrad I would be able to meet you around the Durango area, which is southwestern colorado. I would like $150 for my running boards and they are in great condition.

That might would work for me, i have to see how long of a drive that would be also. what dates are you going to be in the area? is there any way you could send me a picture of them? my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Conrad

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts