WTB ; Sport Trac Radio Bezel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branden Riggs

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a sport trac radio Bezel, gray in color. 2X4, No fog lights. lemme know what you have, if you have something close, i may consider. Thank you guys in advance.

Branden

Brandon, the yard I mentioned had 14, all four wheel drive...

I will do more digging. Promise I will not stop until either I get one or you do..

Coastir i just bought some pro comp ligths to put on my safari bar, and i already have factory fog lights on, is it possible to get a bezel with two factory light holes on so i can put my pro comps in thta, but still look stock?c sorry for it being a little confusing.

Pimpe, if you have a 2 wheel drive you can get a 4 wheel drive bezel and use the second hole for your other set of lights.

Or, cut the hole as pictured above...

coastie can you get me a silver bezel that has four wheel drive and fog lights included on it, and where would i buy another fog light button, in place of the four wheel drive button?

thanks

That is easy, trying to find them without 4 wheel drive and with out fogs is all but impossible...

Get you a price either late tonight or early tomorrow, (Working with my wife on yard work.... )

Hey Kevin I'm thinking about putting some running lights on mine so if you would let me get a price on a gray bezel with the 4x4 and fog light buttons TIA

P.S. My dad's wipers are still working great. Thanks again for your help.

Mike

MonsterTrac

I have a 2X4 with out fog lights in very good condition I'd be willing to part with ...Make me a offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts