WTB Tonneau Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kane Oster

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for either an OEM or a hard tonneau cover for my 2003 Black Trac. I was looking for one about $300 or under plus shipping. If anyone has one out there they are willing to part with let me know :)

Hi Kane, I have posted this numerous times with no responses. I am not sure if I am somehow blacklisted but it seems the responses are always the same. Nothing! Anyhow

I have one, with the hardware. it will need be rekeyed to match your truck but I will send the keys that currently go with it.... I will sell it for 275 plus whatever it costs to deliver. I can have it sent UPS. Are you interested? paypal?

Joseymack

Hey Josey, that sounds great! is it the OEM one or what kind? and what kind of shape is it in? Do you have pictures? and how would I go about rekeying it?

thanks,

Kane

No Pics , yes it is OEM with Hardware and it is in great shape and does come with keys however they would be additional to your car keys i am not sure if a locksmith could make it all the same to match you current car key? So paypal? Address?

Latest posts