WTB: under seat sub enclosure, rims, running boards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://caraudiofactory.com/ford-explorer-sport-track-p-62.html

$59.00 + shipping at this site i just installed this one and it fits nice and it sounds really good for one ten

Hey I tried to e-mail you but it didn't go through. I have 20in wheels, tires and spinners I'm looking to sell. Pictures are in my library and if you are interested I am also selling the brush guard. Its a westin triple chrome plated stainless steel sportsman. It retails for $1100 make me an offer. It is top of the line and was only used for two months last summer so its pretty much in perfect condition no flaws I can see. The 20's I'll let go for $2500 and thats the tires and spinners too. Let me know what you think.

-Matt

Did a search of over 1800 yards. Found the following. If any of them are of interest to you let me know. I'll call and confirm what exactly they have and a ruff price for shipping. I'll need your zip code too...

(There are more, but thoguht this would do what your after).

2001 Running Boards Ford Explorer -2Dr.Sport,BLACK TUBE BAR & 3brackets JA 23473B $185 3277

2001 Running Boards Ford Explorer -BLACK;2-DR,RH AG-218 $185 -2739

2002 Running Boards Ford Explorer LT BLACK NO LIGHTS 000 A 0 8260 $130 -0270

2002 Running Boards Ford Explorer -LH ONLY(BLACK)FACTORY-GOOD 5572 $130 4774

People list things differently. Unless noted, we can't tell if this is for the pair or one side. I will confirm the price for a pair when I call them for you..

Jake-how does the 10" mount in the box that you bought? From the pictures, it looks like the sub will hit the floor panel.

What sub did you put in the box? I'm thinking about a Boston Acoustic because they require very small cubic feet of air according to their specs.

How much was the shipping for the box?

Thanks for the help.

Latest posts