WTB used RT Y-pipe...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one that is already wrapped. Although there is a rip in the wrap on one side and probably should be rewrapped to make it perfect. I have some unused wrap to get the job done.

So let me know if you're interested.

tygrrwoods [at] gmail.com

FYI, I also have other parts as well. Demon coil, jba wires, sniper tuner, k&n air intake, etc.

Nathan, how many miles on the coil and wires? Also is the coil the later design, that doent require to change plug wires from stock position.

What is your price.?

Eddie,

I'm not sure what design it is but I bought it last year around March so I'm assuming its the later design. I pulled it off in May after I wreck my Ex. I'm not exactly sure on the miles on it, but its probably around 10k with a little over year of use. I included some pictures below. I haven't researched what they're worth, but I'll take offers right now. BTW, I'm moving to Austin, TX from Michigan in the next week or so. I'd be happy to make a stop if its along the way to save on shipping.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Here's a link to all the stuff I'm selling.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/574291650zoglns?vhost=rides