WTB your black headlights/corners...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Gerling

Reaction score
As many people have found the black headlight/corner set that was for sale for the ST a while ago is long gone now. I would like to buy yours. Send me an e-mail with a price and I will make it happen. I really wanted these and just never got around to getting them. Now I have cash in hand and a desire.

If you want to sell me your used set or a new set I have the money. LMK!

Thanks

whoa whoa whoa... are those projectors....

how did you do that, how much did it cost, did you do a projector write up... wanna do it again?

Those look awesome. Big D, if you look in his library, there's a folder that says HID retrofit. There's only that one picture, but they definetly look nice.

schnellmed, Great job on the retro fit. I have always had an idea for adding a set of projo's to my stock housings along with the factory beams.

For my tastes, I really want the black housings that were available.

Again, I have cash in hand ready to buy anyone who will part with your black housings. I would also be willing to swap my stock parts + cash.

Thanks!

Working on the hid reflector project page now. Should have it up it the next few days, if the hurricane doesn't get me called into work.

BlackMagic, I tried to track down some sort of black assembly that is still being manufactured, but it seems like nothing is available now. At least nothing that is a direct drop in replacement. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackMagic, I might have found what you're looking for on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190032226019&fromMakeTrack=true

I'm looking for some lights like this one, but maybe a little cheaper. Since I'm on a college student budget.