WTT: Fiberglass bed cover & factory 6-disc indash changer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tien N

Reaction score
Just picked up a White 2001 Sport Trac last night. I have the following items for trade:

1) factory in-dash 6 disc changer. Seems to have a disc stuck in it because it won't eject, nor would it change between discs. Screen shows 5 discs inside but only disc 1 plays. Can't load or eject any discs, shows "disc error". Can probably be easily fixed at a shop but I don't have the time or money for it. AM/FM Radio and other features work fine on it.

-looking to trade for a working single disc factory radio.

2) Fiberglass bed cover (White) - not sure who the namebrand is but seems to be in very good shape. It uses clamps to hold down for easier install/removal. Hydraulic system for easy lift and shut. There's a small indention/crack near the front of the cover (probably closed on something too tall), but can be easily patched. Dealer lost the key but I'm sure a locksmith can provide a replacement.

3) XLT rims/wheels with good condition tires. Front are about 90% and rear are 95% threaded.

I'm looking to trade the Fiberglass bed cover + rims/wheels for a rear cargo cage + '03-'05 rims/wheels. I like the look of the 03-05 wheels better, and I'll be hauling stuff so a cargo cage extender would be nice to have. I'll have pics available tonight if anyones interested. Sorry, this is in the Houston area only, so shipping would be out of the question, thanks.

[email protected]

Here are pics of the cover.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

g.grimes - I live near the Galleria. I also work downtown during the week.

Grizz44 - I guess if I would sell just the bed cover for $300 if you are interested.

I'm willing to meet 1/2way around houston as well.

Is $400 dollars the total including shipping?? I live in Washington so, how much total including shipping if you dont know, you can just give me an estimate?? thanks

Latest posts