Xbox 360, new in box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you do not want to get reamed out on this board do not try to screw anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
People are better off waiting till they stock the shelves. Stores are getting more in and when January comes around you should be able to buy one off the shelf.

Why overpay now and kick yourself later.

Besides, the PS3 could be out in the spring(more likely in the fall tho)Whynot wait for the better product.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there is still a store up here that has a couple... i'll check it out... if there is then i'll be willing to buy one and shipped with no profit to me... all you have to do is cover shipping and cost... I'll let anyone know what i find out tomorrow.

Dallas

Why pay so much money for a 1st gen gaming system that is known to have many bugs in it? LOL People are just dumb IMO why not wait to get it later and NOT pay these inflated prices. But, then again it's not my money so to each their own.

ps3 > xbox360? no way, yes the hardware and shit inside might be better, but the xbox has better games, and a better looking controller vs the ps3 boomarang controler. eww.

Latest posts