xcal 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
getting the sct x2 this week. Im just wondering if anyones had any major problems when using one. because of the faith I have in the dealer who im ordering it from (havent bought a thing from him but he's been happy to answer a huge amount of dumb questions for me) I'm excited and know if anything does come up, he'll take care of it. But I'm still intrested in hearing from people who have used it for a decent period of time. Thanks,

I've been using the first generation XCal for quite a while, and haven't had any problems.

You're right about Wayne Foy - he'll take good care of you.

Put mine on about 2 weeks ago, GREAT product. The improvements in shifts and low-mid range power is great. Highly recommend to anyone. Bought mine from Wayne, and EricP is right, he will take care of you.

I purchased my Xcalibrator II from brenspeed.com, I continue to get excellent service; as well as great product.:) I also paid $55.00 less than the competitors.

I've heard they sell it for 3 bills but not only does wayne continually get praised here for his customer service which I can personally vouch for now, but he HAS a st that he sacrafices to the tuning gods prior to turning it loose on us. Id rather spend 50 bucks for the knowledge that comes with that experience I just would like to hear from everyone who has them and what they thing about the product long term. thanks guys for the input, still hopin more people post about it.

Latest posts