Xcalibrator for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My truck was destroyed by the Hurricane and I have an Xcalibrator that I bought from Wayne at Hypnotic Illusions Automotive. I wanted to know if anyone is interested in buying it from me. I paid 350 for it with the program on it. I’m sure he would email you the program for your truck at a fairly cheap rate and all you have to do is flash it and you have a performance tune for your truck. Make me an offer if you’re interested. Thanks.

Doug DeBaillon

[email protected]

:(

Sorry about your truck... The whole xcal has to be sent to wayne so he can re do the calibrator for the new truck.....

Todd Z

Well that sucks. More bad news. At least I'm alive and well. I still want to sell it and will send it off to Wayne if anyone is interested. All he needs is the code number off the computer and you can get that if you lift the hood. I'm just trying to re-coop some of my money.

Hmm. If Raser doesn't want it we can talk. I don't really know much about these things except what I've read here over the past week. How much would it be to get it reset for my ST?

Hey Doug,

Yeah I'm interested. drop me an email and we can work out the details. Thanks Raserx

Sent you a email

And I am glad you are ok, and that the angels look over you in this time of tragety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, I am glad to hear that you and yours are safe, sorry to hear about the ST.

Once you guys get the sale finalized, whomever buys it, shoot me an email or give me a call. I will discuss the details with you then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be ok? I assume it was in the flood. Most electronics do not fare well once submerged.

Glad you are ok.... That is the most important thing.

Latest posts