Y pipe for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score

I have an almost new Y pipe for sale, ordered from Wayne and had it installed but because of Cat converters federal law, facility that I had it installed needed to reverse everything, if not be fined $1,500.00, FL law. :(:(

I paid $305.00 all included, I will sell it for $250.00, depending where you live, I will include shipping.

Please e-mail me, thanks.

i think you technically need only one, to abide by law, but since there are no inspections you don't need to even have that one cat lol. someone lied to you..

FL doesn't have inspections that I am aware of.....

As long as you don't sell the truck or move out of state you should be fine. IT is just the place that put it on. They should have just charged you for a "repair" not replacing cats..

That gets them away from the laws..

Todd Z

Thank you all for your replies.

I am planning on keeping my ST, but I rather have the high flow catalitic converter that Wayne have and keep my truck completely legal or at least somewhat legal so when I am ready to go for my next one, whatever it is, I do not need to replace and or put back original parts that will be required for me trade it.

Thank you all for your help.

Jose