Yellowing HeadLight Lens

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory andonian

Reaction score
My driver side headlight lens was yellowing. Went to Murray's Discount auto...Asked about those headlight restore deals. He gave me the Blue Magic Lens Restorer. He didn't even go for the high priced ones, this was $5.99. Just used it, works great!!!:banana:

I like products like that !!

I did all the plastic one time on my 03...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
My lens was VERY yellow. Rubbed on the lens cleaner and rubbed it off. Basically, it's clear again. When I go out, I'll look closer at it, to see if it needs to be done again. Well worth the few bucks, to clear up the lighting.

I might have to try that stuff on the wife's Mystique. I was given the advice of using some 1000-3000 grit sandpaper and then using a plastic polish, but for the price, This looks easier and better.

On the back of the bottle Andy, it has very simple instructions and mentions the use of that type of sandpaper, if it's that bad. But, for about five bucks and some easy rubbing, worth the try.

Never tried the blue magic. Others I tried on other cars in the past. Only lasted a month, then yellowed again.

Latest posts