Yokohama Geolander A/T Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Hodgson

Reaction score
I desperately need new tires and have wanted BFGoodrich All-Terrain (A/T) tires. Went to Town Fair Tire in CT today and they're $200/ea. (after I called 2 weeks ago and the salesman said they were $150/ea.). Supposedly I got quoted the "Long Trail" and not the A/T....

So today, they're selling me on Yokohama GeoLander A/T (for $150/ea.).... Is this a good tire?? I have stock tires currently and drive primarily highway miles... alot. I want something that can withstand the highway miles, but capable to drive on dirt mounded construction sites. I also like the "truck" tire look, not the smooth car looking tire (in essence, bad arse looking... but functional). Any input/help is greatly appreciated!

www.tirerack.com

Todd Z

i got a set of those tires like a year and half ago and i had put many many miles on those tire w/ no problem. there some wat quiet and i work the construction field and they have not let me down. for the price i guess there r great.

I've had mine for about a year and a half and am very happy with them. They're quiet, wear well, have great traction and look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a set from Discount Tire Direct at 131 a piece with free shipping. I just took them to the local garage to mount on the stocker rims for winter. These tires look nicer in than the pictures. Time will tell how they work out

Latest posts