ZABTECK TRUE CAI INTAKE GEN 1 (Last one !!) and some MISC CAI parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK,

We were able to put 1 last kit together.... HERE IS THE CATCH !!!

ALL the couplers, bolts, clamps, filter and gasket are 100% NEW

THE 2 PIPES have a TON of surface scratches....

IF you want to polish or paint they should disappear..

WE can make the Straight tube 100% new but then it would be an odd ball...

you decide...

YOU will also get it drilled for the breather attachment and a FREE HOLE SAW !!!!!!

see the pics...

We were thinking $100 shipped for the complete kit......

ON a side note...... We have some straight couplers, 3-3.5 adaptors 3 inch filters and about 10 fender grommets for sale too....

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey todd z I was thinking I do not have a job and like to make some money so I like to make them and sell them. If you are willing to tell me how to make them and with i need. I bought one from and it will be sad to see it go and I like my too. So if you are will to help me and I help a great product that you make.

Todd,

I am sure this is a stupid question, but if I was to get this kit from you, all the parts are there to install it for under the hood only? I have no interest in the fender installation. Thanks...

John

John,

I can do that, i would have to price it out for you, Since i do not need to include a bunch of stuff...

I may even be able to make you that kit if you want to keep your front rubber tube and bolt on just a filter on the end...

That one would be even cheeper...

Andy,

I will reply now...

James,

I would want to talk on the phone to iron out all the details, IT is a lot of work and cutting pipe and things like that.....

Todd Z

Todd,

Thanks for offering to do that for me. I would actually like to get rid of my rubber tube, and get the metal one so I can paint it. If you would be willing to make me a kit for under the hood, and minus the filter, that would be great. I am wanting to paint all of it green, and to get a green colored filter to match, basically like the one showen in the link below. If you can do that for me, send me the price, and I will pay you via PayPal. Thanks again

John

John would you use a 3.5 inch opening on the filter then ???

Todd Z

Lunch,

John needs a different kit......

I think this kit is still for sale..... Let me get back to you..

Andy,

Replied

James,

Good talking to you

John,

Email sent

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Todd! I am not too worried about the pipes being a little scratched... so if I am reading it right this is the true cold air intake kit, correct? And everything I need to install it? Do keep me in mind as I would like to grab it. Thanks!!! :cool:

Lunch,

Yes, COMPLETE even with the hole saw........

Send payment and IT is yours.....

[email protected]

John and Lunch,

I have not heard from anyone .... DID you guys get my emails ???

Todd Z

Latest posts