Zabteck v6 TB for sale in S&S.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Fits Gen 2 V6 ST, EXP and Mustang !

Thanks !

Todd Z

Good day, Todd

I have 2 05 Fords, A v6 Mustang coupe and the ST. The Mustang is drive by wire, and as you know the ST isn't. I haven't had the TB off the ST yet, only had it a couple months. Is the throttle set up the same then? I would definitely like to have this one for the Mustang. My wife just found out she will be unemployed at the end of Sept. Have to wait for now. I would appreciate some knowledge on the different applications.

Thank you,

Richard

No, your ST is a plastic TB with a cable.....

ALSO the 2005 mustang has a stupid coolant line on the TB, ( There is abypass project on my Site) and then you can use the 06 and up Drive By wire TB interchangeable on the stangs and Gen 2 Sport tracs..

Todd Z

I figured the difference out when I looked at the listing. The gen 2 ST uses the drive by wire TB. I have already removed the stupid coolant line. I want one of your modified TB's for the Mustang. Next spring look to be in position to get one. I have an S&B CAI and TB spacer on it with a JBA axle back. Next upgrade will be a Demon coil and Live wires.

Thanks again,

Richard

Latest posts