Zmax

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Lynas

Reaction score
The Zmax ads have really increased on Speed and ESPN 2. Not that I'd put the stuff in my ST but with the high profile folks endorsing the product, does the product really have merit? The ad with Carroll Shelby is pretty corny, but I would think he stake a reputation without the product actually doing some good. I remember in the early 80s the product Slick 50. Now looking back, I read it was nothing more than snake oil and didn't do anything as advertised. ;)

I have to agree with Rodger. Those celebrity endorsements are paid for with big money and they may have never even tried the product. They write a script and the celebrity reads it on camera and picks up his check.

Of course some will say they tried the product or was shown evidence that the product worked, but I think in most cases, it's the money talking.

The sad thing is, that if people pay enought money for these products, they will actually believe these things work but they are only in denial and not wanting to admit that they threw away money and were fooled by a snake-oil charmer.

...Rich

I just ordered some "Miracle Spring Water." I wonder why that televangelist is only on at 5 am...

Proactive is just benzoyl peroxide 10%, which can be bought over the counter at any drug store for MUCH less than Proactive.

It's a classic chemical and has been used successfully to treat acne for about 40 years.

Do you think all those famous tv stars really use Proactive?

Crazy story about proactive. My ex-step sister (mom was married to her father for like 10 years when I was young but then divorced again) is actually one of the people on their commercials. It freaked me out the first time I saw it, I don't talk to her and haven't for more than 10 years and then randomly saw her on tv.

Latest posts