02 high end console (grey)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Martin

Reaction score
I have a COMPLETE grey high-end console from an 02 ST. All brackets, ductwork, rear radio controls, cupholder tray insert, and wiring harness. It's everything I took out of the 02. It is too much BS to ship this thing and too expensive.

I am offering this PICK UP ONLY in the New Jersey Shore area. I can meet someone on the Garden State Parkway anywhere between exit 117 and 80.

$145 firm. Will be willing to trade for a bed extender for my ST (must be complete and in good shape). Will also be willing as partial trade towards a fiberglass one-piece tonneau cover or fiberglass cap. Will also be willing to trade for a hitch for my 04 ST. I also need a console bag (great shape) for my low-end console.

Pics are in my library. There's my wish list. Thanks.

Rich: I don't know if they gray from 02 t 03 is different. Maybe check with a Ford parts counter. Also post a question in the ST forum.

I have a Class three receiver hitch for an 01 ST that I would trade for the console if the console will fit the 01. You could laso have the bag from the 01 as the lid on the 01 is broken.

Latest posts