04-05 fogs with brights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike oyler

Reaction score
Ok everyone the project has been revised. Look in my library for the full process. I promise it will work this time...lol. If you have any problems or questions please shoot me an e-mail.

Mike 0

Mike can you post the project in a different format other than .wps I can't seem to open the file. I guess it's a Microsoft Works file but even using Microsoft Word and the filter for Works documents it doesn't open. Can you save it as a .doc, .txt or .pdf file?

I have converted it. However, step number 4 has no picture. You have space for a picture but none is there...

Mike O, I have added the picture, deleted the original file in my library. Up-loaded the corrected file/document. It should be good to go.

Here is a direct link. It is also uploaded to my library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to clarify before I begin. After I cut the wire I tape off the end going back to the wiring harness. It is the wire coming out of the fuse block that I want to ground???? Is this correct?

For those that were looking for this earlier.... There is a corrected file in my Library.

Mike, if you have not done so, down load my correct version, or, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. That way you have a good copy.

No problem Mike.

I'll leave it in my library until I need some space. Rich has been more than fair with space though so it may not be an issue...

Latest posts