'07 Color Selection

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Koback

Reaction score
Was doing some searching on our parts cataloging here at the dealership and came across the exterior paint selections for the 2007. They're listed as follows:

Black, Dark Cherry, Oxford White, Mineral Grey, Silver Birch, Dark Blue Pearl, Redfire, Pueblo Gold, Charcoal Beige, Alloy Grey, Orange Frost and finally Dark Amethyst.

Just thought you guys and gals would like to know incase you're wondering if the new ST will be offered in a certain color.

MK ..... The "other" Mark

Alloy.....mmmmmmmmmm........

Job2. (Along w/ Frost & Amethyst)

Y'all were so skeptikal................... :blink:

To be exact, dealers know of:

Orange Frost

White Chocolate

Dark Amethyst

Light Sage

Alloy

;)

To be exact, dealers know of:

seems like alot of dealers here in ny state dont know that.....or anything much about the ST's. I walk in readyto buy one and they arent too quick to find me any info. Their main response is ....it isnt out yet. No it isnt out yet. Nope.

ok my main point is the dealers i have visited havent known shit. i am going in ready to spend 30k or more on a truck and it seems like Ford really hasnt given them any info on anything. it also seems ford has made things which were standard on trucks, all options now. I looked at a few regular explorers too and everything is an option.

fmarano = typical impatient customer

FMarano has made it very clear that he is in the market to purchase right now. Read his previous post. It is sad, however, that he wants to wait because he likes it, but is frustration with getting no answers from anyone who "should" know. I don't blame him if he goes for another vehicle...IMO Ford wasn't ready for this revamp and isn't charging out the gate with their best foot forward. I agree with what I read in another post that it would not suprise me if the ST and/or Ford is not around in 7-8 years. They better make some changes....and fast.

Bush has said he won't bail the Big Three out, maybe the next prez will see it fit to offer federal help, at the current rate, both GM and Ford will need it. At least Chrysler isn't doing as bad as the other two are.

If the ST were a limited production model, or only select dealers were getting them, then I could understand perhaps some dealers lacking knowledge. But a regular, full production product and no one knows anything? Either the dealers themselves need to take more pride in what they sell, or Ford needs to better regulate the dealers.

jennd=another one that can't understand "late availability"

dealers won't get details 'til close to production, hello. go ahead and keep driving your grandma trac's. the new ST's will leave you in the dust.

:p

Nah....no '07 or up for me. When the time comes, I'm going to look for the best quality/warranty/cost for my money. Whichever TRUCK I can find with the best balance of those three, I will get. Right now, if I had to buy, I would most definately not look towards Ford. But who knows, I don't plan to buy for another 3 years.

Nice colors coming up..... it seems! I wonder if many of them will be around for a while.....or fade away after the Job 1's. Reminds me of my Island Blue that only lasted one year! BUT..... will FORD have more than TWO INTERIOR COLORS to go with all those choices? I don't know what a couple of them will look like until they come out, but it would be in FORD'S best interest to upgrade their interior selections.

GET REAL FORD MOTOR COMPANY, PUT SOME LIFE INTO YOUR INTERIORS FOR YOUR BUYERS SAKE!!!! GIVE US CHOICES AND YOU MAY SELL A FEW THOUSAND MORE THAN YOU DID LAST YEARS MODELS!!

:rolleyes::eek::angry:

Our VE guys vouch: NO OTHER 4DR-trucktype can touch 07 ST's platform, ride/handling. Bar NONE. Have fun the next 3 yrs, Jenn Jenn. :lol: