'07 Colors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P M

Reaction score
It's been posted that the '07 Job 2s will have additional colors available, specifically, Orange Frost, white Chocolate, Dark Amethyst, light Sage and Alloy. Anyone know what Alloy looks like? Want to order an '07, and definitely want to wait for the job 2 but can't figure out what color I like the most. :wacko: Generally between white, cherry and lately mineral grey is looking sharp too. I have an '02 that is silver, which I really like, but the new silver doesn't look quite the same to me, but I can't rule it out either I suppose. Anyway, if anyone knows what Alloy looks like I'd appreciate it.

Alloy is between Dark Shadow Gray and Black (i.e. darker than DSG though not black), if you can picture that. DSG is not on the ST pallete, it's on the other brand vehicles. :p

PRM i'm having the same delimna, i'm trying my best to wait on the Job2's before I place my order but still debating on the color. I'm favoring the Silver Birch and the light Red (can't remember the color name) but I already have a Torch Red Corvette and my wife's Infinity is Silver so i'm interested in seeing what the new color offerings will be. THe Alloy color sounds like it might be of interest.

Double post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I can find, and I've tried. I did see a Toyota something or another today that was a very dark metallic, almost black, looked nice. I hope that alloy is something like that.

dark purple eh...no doubt the color of choice of a certain large dancing dinosaur. I'll have to see this color. In the last few days I have noticed a few cars on the road that were a very dark charcoal or a black pearl, and that looks cool. Hope that's what alloy is. That would look nice on a trac.

Anyone else notice the colors for the '07 Trac on the Ford website are not quite right? Did someone actually think the white looks white...no chance. The flash animation is doing something to the colors. Add that to the fact that it is nearly impossible to accurately depict metallic colors using 3d animations and computer generated colors and you end up with a disappointing result. However, if you select the HTML site (link at bottom of page) the color tool there does a much better job of giving you an idea of what it might look like. Still would like to see real pictures though.

That's strange....I swear the colors were working last nite, as I was looking at a lot of the Ford stock colors on different models....eh, who knows.

The animation works, it's just that the colors are not a very good representation of the actual colors.