'07 Delivery Date

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Bater

Reaction score
Just got an email from my sales rep at VanBortel Ford that my '07 Limited with a build date of 06/05 has a delivery date of 6/20 at the dealership! Yahoo! Of course it can be earlier or later, but better to have a date and he sent me my VIN#.:D:D

Yeah, Jeff, you have to GIVE US DETAILS! Why would you shout out to us about the build date without the stuff you have on it! I mean that SIlver Birch looks awesome, the Dark Cherry is cool, and the Oxford White can't be a bad choice either! Hurry up and TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE 07 ST! hurry UP! :eek:;)

Is there something wrong with the blue color?? No one ever mentions that.... Guess I'll be the only one with a blue '07 ST:D

My build date is June 12 and delivery date June 26. Cant wait.

Are you trading your '03 in?

Jeff

When did you place your order? I ordered my 07 ST on May 17 and my dealer still does not have a build date or vin number as of today. I'm getting a little anxious...:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
John B, gee that is a short time to wait for your ST. TJ, tsk, tsk, you just have to kiss up to the gods that govern your request, or are you ordering something special? Either way, all of you are going to have your 07's well ahead of me! A1, I like the blue one too, but I have the Island Blue from the 01 model year, and wouldn't want another blue one this time around. I wanted the Dark Cherry, but that is going away!:angry:

I ordered mine back in March and still don't have a date!!! I just found out yesterday the dealer had the order screwed up. They forgot to change a code so it would go into production when the window was available!!!

I ordered the 1st weekend the PDBL cost was available over a month ago. That way the order could be submitted waiting the 1st build date for the PDBL.

I ordered an '07 Limited 4x4 V6 in Dark Stone with the Dark grey interior. It is loaded with all except the Nav system, heated windshield, or Adj Pedals.

After I get it, I will be ordering the Xcal2 to help the MPG. I am trading in my dark blue '03.

Considered the blue for the '07, but wanted to try something new. Like Black, but unless spotless and polished, which is only for a period of seconds normally, it looks dull. The Dark Stone shines in the sun due to the large amount of metallic flecking in it.

Jeff how much did it ran you if you dont mine me asking. Because i got a quote on a 07 Limited LOADED with the NAV FOR 38,000. I told the sale guy .. for that price I'd rather buy another Nissan Titan, Beside it is much faster and the interior is much nicer:D

I ordered my 07 ST on May 17 from Richmond Ford in Richmond, VA and have not heard from the dealer since then. I have never used this dealer before and FYI...they really suck. I have called them many times in the last week asking for a build date and vin number and gotten the run around. I got pretty angry with them today and the sales manager finally calls me and tells me they have a build date some time in August. I told him I would be down to pick up my deposit tomorrow and would be buying elsewhere. I understand some dealers get better allocation than others but an August build date for a May 17 order is absolutely ridiculous. Called another local dealer and he said he would find one in his Ford pipeline that he could put the changes on that I want. He thought it would take 4-6 weeks but I'm all out of trust this week so who knows. Seems like I'm working mighty hard to get this Trac...

Hmmm...Star36, that's a mighty heap in that quote! I have done a lot of research on the 07 at forddirect.com and at vanbortelford.com and actually loaded a mocked -up ST Limited V8 with everything except 4X4, nav. system, adj. pedals, heated windshield and barely a few other options available and it wasn't even close to $38,000.00 I think that you have a preference for the Titan, so if that's the case, GET IT! Remember though, the Titan is in another class size, up there with the F150 and such. Personally I think the ST looks a lot better in style than the Titan, but that's just my opinion. Do some building from one of those sites I mentioned above and you will get a better feel of what it would cost, especially with vanbortelford.com, where they include a 100,000 mile FORD Basic Care Warranty with every vehicle they sell, and shoot straight with a $400 over invoice price. After you build it there, click on their price and you will see three choices for the vehicle you built; invoice, sticker(MSRP), and vanbortelford's price. I was also sent an e-mail where for another $800.00 I could upgrade that 100,000 mile warranty to the Premium Warranty with over 800 points of coverage for different components and parts. Try that before you get discouraged, and I don't mean to sound "all knowing" but just wanting to shed some light, I hope that wasn't a saleman quoting you that price, because here at this site you will get HELP for anything SPORT TRAC, past and present! GOOD LUCK!;)

I went to my dealer today-- I have a delivery date of June 26th as well-- mine got built this week! (june 5) I ordered it at the end of April. I am excited-- -and the dealer is too-- it will be the first one they have seen with a PDBL-- I think they have only sold 4 tracs thus far.

Ok, here are some more specifics on my purchase:

Ordered on 4/13/06 with the PDBL.

Build Date of 6/5 and delivery date of 6/20.

As I mentioned this is a 4x4 V6 Limited in Dark Stone with:

Code Option

T Leather Bucket Seats (Heated)

439 Power Moonroof

554 Limited Convenience Pkg

90L Limited Electronic Pkg

21E Safety Canopy Airbags

53G Towing Pkg

583 Audiophile Radio

617 PDBL

63E Cargo Cage

689 Roof Rail Crossbars

86T Tonneau Cover

MSRP $33960

Invoice $31914.55

Van Bortel Ford $32314.55 (includes 5yr/100K mile Ford BaseCare Extended Service Plan)

- less guaranteed trade-in of $12600 for my 2003 Trac w/46K miles on it

- less Van Bortel quaranteed minimum incentive of $1000(offered at time of order by Ford)

- plus tax, inspection, registration fee, NYS Tire Mgmt & Recycling fee, and processing fee

Total Amount due at Delivery $20444.21

I will probably upgrade the extended warranty, but have to wait to see what I get for the remaining value on the Extended Warranty on my 2003 for the final cost.

Is this specific enough? :D