07 Edge Limited rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Bolin

2 wheel drive
V8 Engine
2002 1st Gen
Reaction score
My ST has 07 Edge Limited Rims and tires and I was wondering if there was anyone locally that would be willing to trade for their stock Gen 1 rims and tires. Granted there is about a 1/3 of the tread left on my tires so I am not hoping for brand new tires, but with some with at least 1/3 of the meat on them. Mostly this week, my ST will be in the shop getting the rear end fixed from a rear-end accident, so I figured it would be a good time to change them out.

:eek:nline:

I had purchased my first NEW rim for my ST. It's the KMC Skitch 18X7.5. I will be selling my set of 07 Edge Limited rims in order to make room on my ST for the other 3 KMC rims. I probably will be asking about $600 for the set of 4. Considering everywhere I priced my current rims, they said the Edge Limited rims are about $200-$300 each used, so I think that $600 is a real good deal. I can't ship at the moment and hope someone local might buy em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robbie- Actually, The KMC rims are the black ones that I am trying to put on my ST. The ones I am hoping to swap or sell are the chrome ones that are on my ST right now.

O...yea im wanting to get black rims our get mine powder coated black..my sport trac is the same color and it seems like black is the only color that goes good with it..I put black taillights and the black headlights on and the look nice

Latest posts