'07 Mismatch switch bezels - pics (Updated!)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthur Akard

Reaction score
Ok, did my best to take a couple of pictures showing the mismatch bezels driver side vs. passenger side. The front driver/passenger side is pretty easy to see, the rear driver/passenger sides are not quite as easy to see. Going to the dealership on Monday so I'll keep you posted. - Art

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand or see what I am supposed to be looking for.... What are you calling a bezel??

bez·el (bzl)

n.

1. A slanting surface or bevel on the edge of a cutting tool, such as a chisel.

2. The upper, faceted portion of a cut gem, above the girdle and below the table.

3. A groove or flange designed to hold a beveled edge, as of a watch crystal or a gem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks A1 for asking. I've been out to my 07 three times to try to figure out what is wrong.

I'm going to demand it is fixed when I find out.

Ya'll must have missed his previous post. Basically, the trim panels that the window/door switches are located are mis-matched on his ST. The driver's side has the carbon finish switch covers and the passenger side has plain tan switch covers.

I thought he was talking about this:

Beelzebub

Main Entry: Beel·ze·bub

Pronunciation: \bç-ˈel-zi-ˌbəb, ˈbçl-zi-, ˈbel-\

Function: noun

Etymology: Beelzebub, prince of devils, from Latin, from Greek Beelzeboub, from Hebrew Baʽal zĕbhûbh, a Philistine god, literally, lord of flies

Date: before 12th century

1 : devil

2 : a fallen angel in Milton's Paradise Lost ranking next to Satan

Just got back from a Ford Dealership near my office. The guy just laughed when I told him my issue. He said "No problem". He took some pictures and ordered the 2 replacement switch covers (OK, so I quit using the word bezel!). They will call me when they come in. Very easy and nice to deal with (Bankston Ford in Frisco, TX).

Latest posts